There’s something I’ve been musing about for months now and I’ve been thinking of ways to approach the topic. I’ll try and sum it up with these two questions:
- Who is reading this message?
- What would you like to read more about?
In fact, I want to hear your input about how to improve all of our communications. Member engagement is something I care deeply about and the truth is, with more than 44,000 members worldwide, I only interact directly with a small fraction of you each year.
I realize that to try and answer my opening questions, we need to go to the source.
So, I’m using this month’s message to ask you to please tell us more about you and your preferences by filling out our incentivized survey.
- The survey link will remain active until October 30, 2015.
- Survey responses will be confidential and aggregated for reporting purposes.
- The survey will take on-average <10 minutes to complete.
- Members who complete the survey will be eligible to enter a draw for one of 20 prizes of a $100 donation to the registered charity of their choice (Fellow prize) or one of 10 $100 gift cards (Resident prize).
If you’ve ever grumbled about receiving yet another Royal College email, this is your chance to share your opinions (respectfully, please) and help direct our engagement efforts moving forward.
Thank you for your valuable time and consideration.
Warm wishes and kind regards,
Andrew Padmos, BA, MD, FRCPC, FACP
Chief Executive Officer
Did you know? Royal College Communications
- Our Value of Fellowship campaign video (short version) has more than 109K views, English and French views combined.
- So far, there have been more than 78K views to this year’s Dialogue news articles.
- Our Twitter feeds together boast more than 8.2K followers.
- We feel so strongly about member engagement that we are in the process of hiring for a new Director of Communications position; your responses will be invaluable in this time of transition.